More Options

Transcript Information / Requests

                                                         Transcript Information

Senior / Official Transcripts for Post-Secondary Purposes
Colleges/universities require official high school and Dual Credit / College Credit Now transcripts with their college admission applications.  The timeline of application submission allows for both types of transcripts to only reflect grades through the students' junior year, therefore, seniors will need to follow up their applications with submitting official high school transcripts after seventh (7th) semester grades. 

Seniors will also need to submit their final official high school and Dual Credit / College Credit Now transcripts to the attending college/university.  Current McMinnville High School students can request official transcripts from either the Counseling Center or the College & Career Center.  Official transcripts require 24 hour processing and students must request transcripts and include SAT/ACT information. Students are responsible for mailing their own high school transcripts to their college/university themselves or can supply an addressed, stamped envelope to the requesting school or entity, to the Counseling Center.  Official transcripts are free of charge.

For official community college transcripts earned through dual credit/CCN, students need to log on to their respective school accounts and request official transcripts. Transcripts can also be ordered in person or via mail.
              *Chemeketa CC                                *Clackamas CC
              *Linn Benton CC                               *Mt. Hood CC
              *Portland CC  
Official college transcript fees may apply, but the schools will mail the transcripts directly to the attending school the student designates.

Unofficial Transcripts-Current High School Students
Current McMinnville High School students can request unofficial transcripts from either the Counseling Center or the College & Career Center.
In most instances, such as for scholarship applications, unofficial transcripts 
are acceptable and copies can be made.  Seventh (7th) semester transcripts are recommended for these purposes. Unofficial transcripts are free of charge.

Past High School Students/Graduates
If you attended/graduated from McMinnville High School within the last two years, please contact Roseanne Roberts at 503.565.4216 or Lacey Lee at 503.565.4217 at the Counseling Center with your request.  These transcripts are free of charge.

If you attended or graduated from McMinnville High School more than two years ago, click HERE.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.